NAIPE – Pescaria Iemanjá
Products and services
Located in the Baía Farta Municipality, the Pescaria Iemanjá opened its doors in 2004 and is currently dedicated exclusively to catching, freezing and conserving fish.
It has two seine fishing vessels with 100 tons of capacity each and processes daily, the fish from 60% of the vessels in the area.
– 400 employees;
– 250 tonnes / freezing day;
– 3000 tonnes of conservation;
– 5 Tons / day in flake Ice
Infrastructures and equipment:
– fully mechanized private quay bridge for unloading and supplying vessels;
– 5000 Kwa of which 4000 Kwa are supplied by generator sets and only 1,000 Kwa are supplied by the public grid.
– workshop for equipment maintenance;
– radio communications center;
– two cafeterias;
– kindergarten with capacity to accommodate 50 children.
KNOW OUR GRouP
Located between Baia Farta and Chiome, they have been operating since 1989 and are a milestone in the extraction and marketing of sea salt.
Technical quality in the construction of wooden vessels, as well as in the ship-repair of wood, iron or fiberglass.
The Agricultural Complex, is dedicated to beef cattle breeding, as well as agriculture and production of citrus trees.
It was born in 2010, in the municipality of Catumbela and is the best ally in the indoor / outdoor decorating and landscaping.